Who could benefit from Hartford HealthCare at Home Rehabilitation?
Does your patient have a difficulty with confusion at any level, including memory problems?
- Ambulation, gait abnormality, new assistive device
- Difficulty with stairs
- Falls risk or history of falls
- Dressing, grooming
- Feeding/meal preparation
- Patient has help at home for self-care
Physical / Occupational Therapy
- Bed mobility (scooting, turning, sitting up)
- Transfers (toilet, tub, sit to stand)
- Weakness or deconditioning
- Patient lives alone safety concerns
- Dyspnea / difficulty breathing at any level
- Difficulty speaking clearly