Your Veterans Served You: Now You Can Serve and Care for Your Veterans
Our Hartford Health Care at Home Program has a variety of programs, events and ceremonies to support your residential Veterans and to provide in-service training to your Staff. We are here for you, let us know how we can assist you.
- Benefits, entitlements and services
- Veterans Coffee Hour – learn who your veterans are, introduce them to each other, have them share their stories and life reviews.
- Veteran-to-Veteran Visits: have the Veterans liaison come to your Veteran and assist him/her and their family.
- Veterans-related ceremonies: Appreciation Ceremonies, Memorial Services, Walls of Honor and Generational Passing of the Flag.
Programs for Staff, Management & Community:
- Scheduled at the convenience of the Facility Management for any day (any or all shifts).
- Veterans Care Best Practices
- Veterans Admissions and Documentation
- Veterans Military History, Culture & PTSD
- Veterans Benefits & Entitlements
To schedule any of the above activities, please contact: